subsite::get_element [ -subsite_id subsite_id ] -element element \
[ -notrailing ]
Defined in packages/acs-subsite/tcl/subsite-procs.tcl
Return a single element from the information about a subsite.
- -subsite_id (optional)
- The node id of the subsite for which info is requested.
If no id is provided, then the id of the closest ancestor subsite will
- -element (required)
- The element you want, one of:
directory_p object_type package_key package_id name pattern_p
instance_name node_id parent_id url object_id
- -notrailing (boolean) (optional)
- The element you asked for
- Frank Nikolajsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>