subsite::get_element [ -subsite_id subsite_id ] -element element \
[ -notrailing ]
Return a single element from the information about a subsite.
- -subsite_id (optional)
- The node id of the subsite for which info is
requested. If no id is provided, then the id of the closest
ancestor subsite will be used.
- -element (required)
- The element you want, one of: directory_p
object_type package_key package_id name pattern_p instance_name
node_id parent_id url object_id
- -notrailing (boolean) (optional)
- The element you asked for
- Frank Nikolajsen <email@example.com>