Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to PostgreSQL dying

Collapse
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Ok, I redid the db loading step, this time logging the errors to a file. Here are the errors that came out. I guess I didn't notice them before.

The errors showed also that close to the end of the dump, PG says that it can't find some tables, although their definition is in the dump (e.g. survsimp_responses). Which means that it didn't create them, for what reason I don't know because they seem pretty normal to me. I think the non-creation of these tables were due to the fact that PG didn't create the function sysdate():

ERROR:  Function 'sysdate()' does not exist
        Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument types
        You may need to add explicit typecasts
(repeated 4 times)
ERROR:  Relation 'users_special_quotas' does not exist
ERROR:  Relation 'survsimp_surveys' does not exist
(repeated several times)
ERROR:  DefineIndex: relation "survsimp_surveys" not found
ERROR:  Relation 'users_special_quotas' does not exist
ERROR:  Relation 'survsimp_responses' does not exist
ERROR:  select rules target entry 16 has different size from attribute m_address
ERROR:  select rules target entry 4 has different size from attribute team_leader_p
ERROR:  select rules target entry 3 has different size from attribute on_which_table
ERROR:  select rules target entry 2 has different size from attribute salary
ERROR:  view rule for ec_subsubcategories_augmented must be named _RETec_subsubcategories_augmented
ERROR:  view rule for ec_gift_certificates_approved must be named _RETec_gift_certificates_approved
ERROR:  view rule for ec_gift_certificates_purchased must be named _RETec_gift_certificates_purchased
ERROR:  view rule for ec_fin_transactions_reportable must be named _RETec_fin_transactions_reportable
ERROR:  select rules target entry 7 has different size from attribute read_permission_p
ERROR:  select rules target entry 8 has different size from attribute email_bouncing_p
ERROR:  select rules target entry 9 has different size from attribute approved_p
ERROR:  view rule for user_group_member_field_mapping must be named _RETuser_group_member_field_mapping