Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Announcement - contacts-heavy application being developed - accepting feature requests

yes i am working on it, it was for a specific application at first but i am now on my second version of a generic one. it will for sure be released by August 1st. I am on vacation right now so i do not have the code in front of me and i will return to work on June 1st... so i sadly will not be able to give access to the code until the first week in june. Since it is pretty specific to my school i am first programming it in a sepcific way (which is where it is at now) and will for sure have it be more generic my August 1st (its going into production for the entire student management system at the end of July so that august 1st deadline is solid). I will gladly respond more thoroughly when i return from vacation. By the way Istanbul and Kiev are lovely and i can highly recommend them to anybody. If you want a fanatastic hotel that is pretty small (15 rooms) in istanbul the "ibrahim pasa oteli" is great  :)