Forum OpenACS Q&A: dotLRN Status

Collapse
Posted by Alfred Essa on
We now have a web site for dotLRN. OK. It only contains the main page, but we have to start somewhere.

We plan to issue a press release in November and also make available alpha code for your review. The release version should be available in January.

I welcome your comments, questions, suggestions, and flames.

If you or your institution would like to participate formally in the dotLRN project, please let me know. Cheers, Al

Collapse
2: Response to dotLRN Status (response to 1)
Posted by Don Baccus on
Nice to see that you're supporting the project with a website (even if it only consists of one page at the moment!).  dorLRN is exciting stuff...
Collapse
3: Response to dotLRN Status (response to 1)
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Thanks for posting that URL Aessa. It's great to hear .LRN news. BTW, that URL is http://dotlrn.mit.edu
Collapse
4: Response to dotLRN Status (response to 1)
Posted by Michael Williams on
Haywood County Schools and k12linux.org would like to participate in this project. I've been sitting on this for awhile and wondering if this is also a go ahead to "start beating the drum?"
Collapse
5: Response to dotLRN Status (response to 1)
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Naturally Sussdorff & Roy would like to participate too, as we are already heavily selling (as in making it known) ACES to universities and beating the drum for the successor. Participation would be through marketing as well as coding. And maybe you want to grab some of the fruits developed for ACES.
7: Response to dotLRN Status (response to 1)
Posted by Mischa Schaub on
HyperWerk from Switzerland would love to participate too. We have been playing about rather heavily with ACES, our present fun is using openacs4 on OS X, and I am looking forward to get to know the new new thing.

PS: To seduce you to share so kindly your ideas: We have a nice guest appartment for visiting scientists! Lot's of snow, too.

Mischa