Forum .LRN Q&A: Ann: E-LANE School

Collapse
Posted by Gerardo Morales on
The main goal of the E-LANE School is to provide information about the technological dotLRN based solutions and the latest teaching methodologies in e-learning, and to show how to use these technologies to promote e-inclusion.

The E-LANE School is open to researchers and students who work in educative institutions and want to learn about the newest e-learning and e-inclusion technologies. The school is also dedicated to researchers and students evolving in the e-inclusive field.

To view the program of the school please visit
http://e-lane.int-evry.fr/school/program

Collapse
2: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 1)
The school will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina from August 28th to the September 1st 2006
Collapse
3: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 1)
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Gerardo
Could you include the location of the school *in* the web page. Address, and contact information would also be useful so I can pass on the URL to people in Argentina

regards

rafael

Collapse
4: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 1)
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Sorry Gerardo, I was a bit asleep and did not see the navigation bar 😟

Rafael

Collapse
5: Re: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 4)
No problem, if I can help you in any way or you have questions or comments, please don't doubt in contact me :)
Collapse
6: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 1)
Posted by Caroline Meeks on
Will the school be in English or Spanish?

thanks

Collapse
7: Re: Re: Ann: E-LANE School (response to 6)
Hi, the school will be in english, but most of the speakers speak spanish too if any one want to ask them something (in spanish) or talk to them after some presentation.
Collapse
Hello all, I want to remind you about the e-learning school about e-learning that will take place in Buenos Aires Argrentina from the August 28 to September 1st. In the as you know, this school will present dotLRN and how to use new learning methodologies using the dotLRN platform.

Happily, plenty of people around the world is going to participate in this "e-lane school" and this will help to promote dotLRN in Latin American Universities and Educative Institutions.

Please if anybody know people in Argentina, Chile or Brazil working in the e-learning or e-inclusion field that will be interested in going to this school, help us to promote the school with them and contact us to mailto:elane2006@int-evry.fr

TIA