Forum .LRN Q&A: Response to Request for Comment: dotLRN Technology Governance

Stephan ... I'll listen the day you actually contribute to the OpenACS project with commitment, leadership, code, documentation, or anything other than unrepentanent bitching.

This has nothing to do with the issue at hand.  You claim to be one of those who are trying to make their living on the OpenACS code base yet ... you contribute NOTHING.  Other than bitching like the other day when you went ballistic over the notion that some naming conventions might change making it hard for you to make a living off of OUR work.

If it were one vote per line of code rather than one vote per submit button, you'd have zero votes.

And while I want to listen to everyone's point of view I'm not personally all that interested in the point of view of someone who's a non-contributor to the project yet acts as though his personal ox is being gored.

Seems to me you want us to keep working for you for free while you don't lift a damned finger to help.

You're a classic exploiter of the hard work of others.  Not willing to pay a cent, not willing to work up a sweat, but demanding that we do nothing that interferes with your ability to profit off of our hard labors.

Would some more people who are actually part of the project *please* read the documents and make some intellegent posts?  It's too  important for the opinions of poseurs like Stephan. who never has and never will contribute but will rather leach upon our work and bitch at us no matter what we do, to be dominant.