Forum OpenACS Development: Re: OpenFTS 0.3.2 ranking problem (relor sql function)

Collapse
Posted by Dan Wickstrom on
1. contrib/tsearch is required for openfts 3.2.  It replaces the contrib/intarray usage in previous versions.
2. The relor function did change, but it's not clear to me as to what  kind of error message you're seeing.  Possibly you have mixed versions of openfts by using part of 3.1 and part of 3.2.
Collapse
Posted by Mark Aufflick on
Thanks for the reply Dan. If this makes the problem clearer, I have re-run the problem and get the following errors:

Request Error (in the browser)

Database operation "select" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")
    while executing
"ns_pg_bind select nsdb0 {
        select txt.tid as object_id,
 relor( 1.0, 0.01, '0', txt.tid,  txt.tid % 10 + 1 , '{"moof"}' ) as pos 
        from ..."

Postgres error
ERROR:  Function 'relor(float8, float8, unknown, int4, int4, unknown)' does not exist
        Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument types
        You may need to add explicit typecasts

Another issue I am seeing, is that when etp pages are returned as search results (via the content_revision/content_template Fts bindings I guess), the link generated is something like
/acs-content-repository/test/index?revision_id=3132
which breaks a constraint:
Error: Ns_PgExec: result status: 7 message: ERROR:  -20000: Invalid item ID: <NULL>
presumably because no item_id is specified (although you could figure it out from the revision_id). A bit of digging through the content repository tells me I need to understand it better than I do :) Can anyone point me to which tcl file actually gets called for an url like this?

Thanks so much everyone - and have a great Christmas!

Collapse
Posted by Mark Aufflick on
duh... (or perhaps vuh...) cancel the last question.

It is of course packages/acs-content-repository/www/index.vuh