New features include:
1. Global package parameters.
2. "Embedded Packages" - a new form of package based on the previous "Extended Package" implementation of weak package inheritance.
3. Fixes for ns_proxy handling
4. Significant speedup for large sites
- site-node refresh (franz penz, victorg)
-faster cache flushing: new api call: util_memoize_flush_pattern
5. Optional support for selenium remote control (acs-automated-tests)
6. New administration UI to manage mime types and extension map
7. Added acs-mail-lite package params for rollout support
8. Support for 3-chars language codes in acs-lang
9. Added OOXML mime types in acs-content-repository
In addition there have been a couple of security fixes that I won't mention in detail in this note ...
Contributed by Dave Bauer