Meeting minutes: 2007-3-6
.LRN meeting 6-march-2007
- Cesar submitted our IMS LD news to Mass High Tech (local angle), Chronicle of Higher Ed, and Educause this AM.
- Next topic for publication: Zen project (us being an accessible toolkit), Cesar volunteer to write something and publish.
Consortium finances, from Carl:Here are the expenditures:
(for the conference)
$30.00 11 05 OCT UNITED 0164066433570 PUNE 411057 IL
$436.40 12 05 OCT UNITED 0162148107562 PUNE 411057 IL
$436.40 05 OCT UNITED 0162148107563 PUNE 411057 IL
$1,098.24 SUMMER SHACK BOSTON MA
$357.58 BEST WESTERN HOTELS BOSTON MA
$1,870.00 Room Rental Total
$1,701.00 Food And Beverage Total
$1,050.00 Audio Visual:
$100.00 Parking and Security:
Expenses for the conference: $6,722.04
- Carl transfered all paypal funds to the bank and will put paypal in quickbooks for automated integration.
- Fees need to go first to a small reserve to pay anticipatedannual legal and tax-related fees for the consortium. $2,500 is fairly modest amount.
- Valencia's extra funds (~1,100 euros) are earmarked for .LRN releases.We expect to have a "paypal contribute link". But we should just check with our tax acct.
- SCORM support is a very important priority.
- Carl will send information about Release Management for next .LRN release, so board can make a decision on what is possible to fund.
- Rocael will start invoicing this week.