auth::password::get_forgotten_url [ -authority_id authority_id ] \ [ -username username ] [ -email email ] [ -remote_only ]
Returns the URL to redirect to for forgotten passwords.
- -authority_id (optional)
- The ID of the authority that the user is trying to log into.
- -username (optional)
- The username that the user's trying to log in with.
- -email (optional)
- -remote_only (boolean) (optional)
- If provided, only return any remote URL (not on this server).
- A URL that can be linked to when the user has forgotten his/her password, or the empty string if none can be found.
- Partial Call Graph (max 5 caller/called nodes):