subsite::get [ -subsite_id subsite_id ] [ -array array ]
Defined in packages/acs-subsite/tcl/subsite-procs.tcl
Get information about a subsite.
- -subsite_id (optional)
- The id of the subsite for which info is requested. If no id is provided, then the id of the closest ancestor subsite will be used.
- -array (optional)
- The name of an array in which information will be returned.
- dict with subsite attributed
- Frank Nikolajsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Partial Call Graph (max 5 caller/called nodes):
- No testcase defined.
Source code: XQL Not present: Generic PostgreSQL XQL file: packages/acs-subsite/tcl/subsite-procs-postgresql.xql
Oracle XQL file: packages/acs-subsite/tcl/subsite-procs-oracle.xql