site_node::closest_ancestor_package [ -url url ] [ -node_id node_id ] \ [ -package_key package_key ] [ -include_self ] \ [ -element element ]
Defined in packages/acs-tcl/tcl/site-nodes-procs.tcl
Starting with the node of the given id, or at given url, climb up the site map and return the id of the first not-null mounted object. If no ancestor object is found the empty string is returned. Will ignore itself and only return true ancestors unless
- -url (optional)
- The url of the node to start from. You must provide either url or node_id. An empty url is taken to mean the main site.
- -node_id (optional)
- The id of the node to start from. Takes precedence over any provided url.
- -package_key (optional)
- Restrict search to objects of this package type. You may supply a list of package_keys.
- -include_self (boolean) (optional)
- Return the package_id at the passed-in node if it is of the desired package_key. Ignored if package_key is empty.
- -element (defaults to
- The id of the first object found and an empty string if no object is found. Throws an error if no node with given url can be found.
- Peter Marklund
- Partial Call Graph (max 5 caller/called nodes):