acs_sc::invoke [ -contract contract ] -operation operation \ [ -impl impl ] [ -impl_id impl_id ] [ -call_args call_args ] \ [ -error ]
A replacement of the former acs_sc_call procedure. One must supply either contract and impl, or just impl_id. If you supply impl_id and contract, we throw an error if the impl_id's contract doesn't match the contract you passed in. If you supply both impl_id and impl, we throw an error. Additional documentation and commentary at http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=108614.
- The name of the contract you wish to use.
- The name of the operation in the contract you wish to call.
- The name of the implementation you wish to use.
- The ID of the implementation you wish to use.
- The arguments you want to pass to the proc.
- -error(boolean) (optional)
- If specified, will throw an error if the operation isn't implemented.
- Lars Pind <email@example.com>
- See Also:
- Partial Call Graph (max 5 caller/called nodes):
- sync_http_get_document, sync_file_get_document