Project Manager 2.14 released
Here are the changes since the last stable version, in reverse order:
2004-08-06 11:28 jader
* project-manager.info, tcl/calendar-procs-postgresql.xql,
tcl/calendar-procs.tcl: Improved calendar (still not visible in UI,
however). Bumped version number to 2.14
2004-08-04 17:03 jader
* tcl/calendar-procs-postgresql.xql, tcl/calendar-procs.tcl,
www/task-calendar.adp, www/task-calendar.tcl: Adds in a primitive
calendar to view tasks. Not linked in in any way, however.
2004-08-02 16:23 jader
* www/index.tcl: Fix for bug 1789: CSV export produces HTML file.
2004-07-22 16:23 jader
* www/index.tcl: Fixed link to customer, moved project name to left
of customer name.
2004-07-21 12:00 jader
* www/task-add-edit.tcl: Better fix for checking percentage range.
2004-07-21 11:51 jader
* www/task-add-edit.tcl: Check to make sure percentage entered is
between 0 and 100, inclusive.
2004-07-19 14:19 jader
* project-manager.info: Bump to version 2.13b3. No other changes.
2004-07-19 13:44 jader
* www/one.tcl: Sorts view of tasks by their status first (closed
tasks at the end)
2004-07-16 13:59 jader
www/task-delete.adp, www/task-delete.tcl, www/tasks-postgresql.xql:
Added in task 'delete', with significant code from Chris Davies.
Adds in a new view for active tasks, a new column for pm_tasks that
keeps track of whether a task is deleted or not, and adds in new
delete pages. Includes upgrade scripts. There may be code that
still needs to switch to using the pm_tasks_active view, but I
caught all the obvious ones. Bump to version 2.13b2.
2004-07-15 15:13 jader
* www/: one-postgresql.xql, one.adp, one.tcl, style.css: Show all
tasks, open and closed. Highlight open tasks. I'd prefer to shade
the background, but for now, this is the next best thing.
Contributed by Jade Rubick