- Web applications that work. 100% dedicated to the OpenACS platform. CEO Tracy Adams architected the original version of ACS for MIT Press in 1998.
cognovís GmbH & Co. KG
- cognovís provides consulting for small and medium enterprises on using OpenACS and it's CRM / PM capabilities to run their business more efficiently. This starts from using the CRM system to interact with their customers (communication tracking, targeted marketing) to running a project (along with freelancer support) through to invoicing and billing. cognovís is also engaged in .LRN and consulting on course content creation.
- Developing custom business applications for small to medium businesses using the OpenACS platform. We have implemented projects including systems for the healthcare industry, ecommerce, project management, and community sites for charitable organizations. Experience on the new project-open functionality for issue & project tracking.
- Located in Hong Kong with more than 9-year IT and web experience, we are
a web application developing company dedicated to the OpenACS platform.
We provide consultancy, system design, programming, deploying and
hosting services to our customers. We built multi-language (English,
Chinese, Japanese and more) websites for NGOs, universities and
corporation. Some of our works includes Oxfam Hong Kong, Hong Kong Poly
University, In-Media, HKSAA.
- Creating Custom Internet Solutions for the Real World
- Custom development and hosting of OpenACS applications. Our projects have included systems for HR, healthcare, transportation, Ecommerce, construction management and telecommunications.
Knowledge Markets Consulting Ges.m.b.H.
Based in Vienna, Austria, Knowledge Markets Consulting Ges.m.b.H. (www.km.co.at) is an IT service and research institution specialized in learning and knowledge management. The spin-off and partner of the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien) provides its tools and services on top of OpenACS and dotLRN. Founded in November 2003 the company has developed to a full service provider covering all aspects of the educational value chain (curricula design, content development & exchange, learning delivery, assessment & evaluation). Knowledge Markets’ research-driven solutions serve internationals, NPOs and SMEs such as Daimler Chrysler, the Austrian Federal Ministry for Education, University of Innsbruck, University of Mannheim, Gesellschaft für Personalentwicklung, Bildungsserver Burgenland, Cen/ISSS, L3S Research Lab, Donau University Krems. Knowledge Markets’ way of conducting business is based on an open business philosophy consisting of the three building blocks: open source, open research, and open communication.
- Internet consultant specialising in customised OpenACS solutions.
- An italian company specialized in developing applications based on
OpenACS. Our main product is Alter, an ERP for the italian market.
- Provides a range of specialized Project-ERP solutions for the consulting, advertizing, engineering and translation sectors.
Services include configuration, installation, hosting, training and custom application development.
- Creating sophisticated OpenACS web applications for Corporations, Nonprofit Organizations and Educational Institutions.
- Located in Brasilia (Brazil), Tekné Digital acts as strategic partner for learning organizations providing and customizing OpenACS web applications to help people share information, create knowledge and tranfer that knowledge across organizational barriers. Our services also include instalation, design, configuration and training for OpenACS solutions. Tekné Digital customers are organization from public sector, educational institutions, nonprofits and corporations.
- The first italian company running its business on OpenACS. We offer packaged and ad hoc solutions, site development, hosting and consulting services
- Viaro is an specialized consulting company in development of .LRN and OpenACS.
A UK based consultancy specialising in bespoke OpenACS sites. Xarg
have experience working with both large and small corporate, public
sector, voluntary/NGOs, and non-profit organisations. They provide
consultation services from custom application development through to
configuration, installation, and training, and are able to provide
hosting and design services with their partners.