Class Package -array set require_permission {
reindex swa
rss swa
google-sitemap none
google-sitemapindex none
delete {{id admin}}
edit-new {{{has_class ::xowiki::Object} swa} {id create}}
}

when I change the security_policy parameter and set my new policy I get and error that i describe in a previous post

https://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=1048796

my question is how can I restrict the creation or edit-new for only site Wide admin for this tow (a ::xowiki::PageTemplate And xowiki::Object)

Other question is :
There is a way for page ordering in wiki 0.47
I have set the parameter display_page_order and fill the section field in creations forms but I can figured a way to order those pages
in the xowiki side menu

thack for you help.

Byron

Collapse
26: Re: xowiki 0.47 (response to 25)
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
The relevant line in the policy should read

edit-new {{{has_class ::xowiki::Object} swa} {{has_class ::xowiki::PageTemplate} swa} {id create}}

This works with the current versions of xowiki. If you get still an error with this definition, upgrade to a slightly newer version (0.48, version of March 10) where i refactored much of the policy stuff (update both, xowiki and xotcl-core to the version of the same day).

Concerning your question about page ordering: i assume, you have in the edit form the entry field and you provided some values for this. Simply type in the URL .../xowiki/book and you get the pages displayed (book is a prototype page, which is created on demand from the filesystem and is inserted into the content repository where you can edit it etc for every instance).

I have started to make an FAQ about xowiki: http://alice.wu-wien.ac.at:8000/xowiki-faq/

maybe this helps to answer some of the questions.

Collapse
27: Re: xowiki 0.47 (response to 26)
Posted by Byron Linares on
thacks gustaf,
the upgrade worcks for the policy part.