Forum .LRN Q&A: Translation of dotLRN to portuguese (PT)

Hi, i'm starting working in the translation server, making the translation to portuguese (PT). If anyone else is involved in this two, let me know. This way we can colaborate and work together in the language.
Thanks.
Collapse
Posted by Alexandre Horst on
I would like to help you translate dotLRN to Portuguese. But before I have to install all the Framework to run this application.

Regards
Alexandre

Collapse
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Jorge, the translation to Portuguese started much before June 27th. I started it about 6 months ago IIRC, but it was a pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation, which is a bit different from pt_PT.

We should collaborate in a glossary before we continue on translation. A glossary would help us to maintain consistency in translations. Would you like to help me with that?

-Roberto

Collapse
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Alexandre,

You don't have to install dotLRN to be able to translate. Just use Collaboraid's translation server. http://translate.dotlrn.collaboraid.net/

-Roberto

Collapse
How can I find this glossary and help with the translation?

I have already created an account on http://translate.dotlrn.collaboraid.net/ but I can't help because I am not a Professor there.

Alexandre

Collapse
Posted by Carl Robert Blesius on
You should be able to help now Alexandre, but please stay within your language(s) (for now signing you on as a translator gives you editing rights on all languages).

Happy translating!

Carl

Collapse
Thanks Carl! I will help to translate the Portuguese messsages pending now. How could I know who is translating also to Portuguese?

Alexandre

Collapse
Posted by jorge freitas on
Hi, Roberto and Alexandre
Sorry i don't reply before, i was in vacations. Well, i finished the pt_PT and i'm now in a fase of revision and correction of some things. I don't now if you still interrested in some type of collaboration, if so let me know.
Thanks.