Forum OpenACS Q&A: Please close your bug-tracker bugs!

Collapse
Posted by Roberto Mello on
Hi All,

There are many bugs in the OpenACS bug-tracker that have been resolved but that have not been closed by those that submitted the bugs.

Here's a list of people that have bugs to be verified and closed. Please head to the OpenACS bug-tracker and click on "My Bugs" (being logged in) and close your bugs!

Aaron Gower-Hall, Bruno Mattarollo, C. R. Oldham, Carl Coryell-Martin, Carl Robert Blesius, Caroline Meeks, Dan Lieberman, Dave Bauer, Denis Barut, Dipali Dilip Shah, Eric Wolfram, Filippo Beltramini, Frank Nikolajsen, Gabriel Ricard, Gilbert Price, Guan Yang, Jade Rubick, Janine Sisk, Joel Aufrecht, John Norman, Jon Griffin, Kevin Crosbie, Kevin Murphy, Kurt Schwarz, Lars Pind, Lokman Tsui, Luigi Martini, Matthew Walker, Mohan Pakkurti, Ola Hansson, Oliver Emmler, Paul Huibers, Peter Marklund, Rafael Calvo, Randy Ferrer, Randy O'Meara, Reuven Lerner, Rocael Hernandez, Roger Metcalf, Sam Snow, Samir Joshi, Talli Somekh, Thelma Pinto, Venkatachalapathi Govindan, derek keller, effendy zainuddin, jerry arns, vivian Aguilar

Thanks,

-Roberto

Collapse
Posted by Randy O'Meara on
Check me off the list. My bugs are closed.

BTW, Roberto, it's good to see you're effort and attention to cleaning things up. Much appreciated.

Collapse
Posted by Randy O'Meara on
Ooops. you're => your
Collapse
Posted by Randy Ferrer on
Check me off as well. Thanks for the reminder - I'll be sure to mind this in the future...