Forum .LRN Q&A: Now I'm back to the "Huh? header_img_url:..." error message.

Now I'm back to the "Huh? header_img_url:..." error message.

I am consistently getting an error message as follows:

[01/Oct/2003:15:23:34][2424.1077300320][-conn1-] Notice: ns_getform using encoding iso8859-1 for charset iso-8859-1
[01/Oct/2003:15:23:34][2424.1077300320][-conn1-] Notice: Huh? header_img_url: /dotlrn/graphics/logo-user.jpg scope_name: user file: /web/service0/www/dotlrn/graphics/logo-user.jpg-user.jpg

I didn't know if this was a problem of filing naming, directory location, or permissions, so I did this:

I thought maybe the system is looking for a file called "logo-user.jpg-user.jpg", and as there is no such file
in the current .lrn distribution, I made a copy of the existing user.jpg and renamed it "logo-user.jpg-user.jpg".

Not knowing for sure that /dotlrn/graphics/logo-user.jpg was being appended to my /web/service0/www directory I created directories called /dotlrn/graphics and /web/service0/www/dotlrn/graphics and copied all the graphics files, including the new logo-user.jpg-user.jpg into them.

I run .lrn as service0 and my permissions are like this:
-rwx------    1 service0 web          1713 Sep 15 18:02 logo-user.jpg-user.jpg

That's all for my little bag of tricks, and as a newbie I'm ashamed I am asking this question before mastering .tcl, but maybe an adventuresome soul has come across this problem or might we willing to address it.  Thanks!

Bruce Spear

Bruce, "Huh?" messages are almost always the result of Don's debugging efforts.  It's not an actual error message.  Many of us use some kind of consistent string so we can find our log messages easily, and that's the one he uses.

Is there some kind of problem associated with this, or did you just see the message in your error log and thought it indicated a problem?  If the latter then I think it's just something Don committed by accident.

Hi Janine, thanks for the reply!  I am just addressing the error message and my other little bugs appear unrelated to this, so your suggestion sounds good to me!  Don't fix it if it ain't broke!  Thanks!  Bruce