Forum .LRN Q&A: Survey questions needed for: Why do you use .LRN

I'm trying to collect some questions for a survey, asking people for their motivation to use .LRN. Ernie already has a questionaire used for the case studies, so it would be nice to get their questions published here.

The way I envision it is to have an ongoing survey to collect feedback and use this feedback to attract new organizations to adopt .LRN.

Questions that I come up with:

• Why are you using .LRN
  • How many users are using .LRN in your organization
  • How many users do you envision will be using .LRN in the future
  • Would you be willing to participate in a case study
  • URL of your installation
  • How important are the features of OpenACS to you and how often do you use it (measurement section with multiple levels for a couple of features like: Homework, Survey, Forum, File-Storage, Calendar, Communities, anything else you can think of).
  • How did you hear about .LRN
  • What attracted you most
  • How can we improve .LRN
  • Do you collect feedback form your users on your installation
  • If yes, how, and is it possible to access the questions somewhere
  • Did you build your installation in-house, used contractors or both ?
Questions I'm fairly unsure whether to ask but that might be useful to answer questions like these from potential adopters (at least their finance department).
  • How many resources did you poor into this project:
    • Internally: Manmonths ;)
    • Money for external consulting (0-10k, 10k-50k, 50k-100k, 100k-200k, above 200k, in EUR or $)
    • Money for hardware (setup)
    • (Expected) anual costs for the continuation of the installation
  • Do you have a budget internally for the project, did the installation stay within the budget restrictions (so far)
Please don't hesitate to give your feedback on the questions above and come up with any new questions.

Thanks in advance