Forum OpenACS Q&A: [OCT] Agenda
There are at least two blockers: 4.6.3-5.0.0 upgrade and translation server update.
- Road map
1) Release status:
There are two blocking issues: Upgrading and the translation update. The latter is in the plate of Collaboraid.
Upgrading proves to be difficult. It might be good to postpone automatic upgrading to a later stage (5.0.1).
Don has made a patch for bug 1144, waiting to commit and close. Agreement was reached to talk about movin 1235 and 936 to non-blocking status.
It became clear that there are different understandings of the roadmap, what it needs to provide and if it makes sense to have multiple documents. Malte will start a thread on the various documents that are needed to keep the community informed and steering towards certain common goals.