Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: anyworking on the following packages?

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
The glossary package isn't very well written ... but it would be nice to have one.

Jun - Dave was working on contrib/general-comments and kind of reached a stopping place where the one of the next steps would be to fix some glaring issues with attachments.

Since you, dave and I are sorta working on CR things and since the attachments issues center around CR things maybe we should work on figuring out what needs to be done to straighten this out?  IIRC it involves making attachments use the CR directly rather than build on file-storage.

Collapse
Posted by Windell Dubois on
Greetings from Guatemala Don!!
Could you help me indicating me where I can find info on the content repository, Ive been reading the wp presentations you gave here at Galileo University, but I dont seem to be able to understand.  When I started working on my personalized glossary, I created it as a structure that was independent from the Content Repository (CR), still, I made sure that I would be able to use the permissions system provided by OpenACS.  I knew that the original glossary package was CR related so I would like to learn some more about it in order to actually start being helpful, instead of just making custom fixes for the things that I need. Thanks!
Collapse
Posted by Jade Rubick on
Windell, I think the best CR docs right now are for the package themselves, and maybe the ones on rubick.com: http://rubick.com:8002/openacs