Forum OpenACS Q&A: ETP question/bug

Collapse
Posted by Barry Books on
I'm trying to get ETP to work under Oracle/Openacs 5 and I've been having a few problems. I've gotten it where I can create content but the urls are wrong. From what I can tell when you create a page you provide a "name" which is used as the url. The name is also used to determine the content type.

The content type is determined by the application package parameter. In my case that is default. Content_content_type for default is set to etp_page_revision. When I create a page the object_type is content_revision. Is that correct?

The next problem is etp.get_relative_url uses the object_type to determine the url. content_revision is not in it's list of know types so it returns null.

What that means is I can create content but the links to it do not work. If I type in the correct link I see the content.

I can see various ways to fix this but I'm not sure what the root cause is. It seems from ept.get_relative_url the object_type should be content_item. If that's the case it's being created wrong or get_relative_url is being called with the wrong item id.

Collapse
2: Re: ETP question/bug (response to 1)
Posted by Barry Books on
Changed etp.create_page to create a content_item (like the postgres version) and all appears to be fine. I'll write a bug