Of course, a generic "Change language" link in the currently selected language isn't going to help you any, so what we need [is something like what Joel (http://aufrecht.org/) has at the bottom of his page. In fact, that's what we did for our CSS'ification:
We'll ask for a formal review once we're complete (should be by Wednesday), but if you have feedback on the HTML or CSS at this point, please do speak up. We've tried to make this as lean and generically skinnable as possible.
(We're still missing some parts, including the 2-column layout for the portal.)
.LRN has a problem with very deep breadcrumb trails. A class generally has a breadcrumb trail like so:
Main Site » dotLRN » Subjects » Business Administration » MBA 101 » MBA 101
"Subjects" is a page that lists all departments.
"Business Adminstration" is a page that lists all subjects in the business administration department.
The first "MBA 101" is a page that lists all classes with the MBA 101 subject (which is typically rather meaningless, given that for most subjects, only one class will be active at any time, namely the one in the current term.
I think we'll need to tidy up this hierarchy quite a bit. Though that is a deep fix, since this is related to how .LRN mounts package instances in the site map. :(