Forum OpenACS Q&A: Notifications on General Comments its done!

Hello,
David from Telefonica sent me the files that implement this (so its done!), and also the implementation needed for news & blogger (this is for HEAD), though I haven't found time to commit this, if you like I can send you this and then you commit it ...?
Collapse
Posted by Orzenil Silva Junior on
Great news, Rocael!

I'll be very grateful if you could send the files to me.

I do not have write access to commit to cvs but i could test David's implementation in my installation and generate patches to bug-tracker to someone apply it for HEAD.

Thanks

Collapse
Posted by Orzenil Silva Junior on
Hi Rocael,

Thank you for sent me the files. Patch was generate from HEAD (2004-08-25) and it is on

https://openacs.org/bugtracker/openacs/patch?patch_number=590

I tried this patch against a fresh install from HEAD on postgresql and it works fine. Now I have subscription to the notification appearing on the news page and lars-blogger page.

I'm going to do some tests along this week but i think enhancements made by David works good on head. Of course you or Dave could evaluate it better than I before decide applying it to HEAD.

Thank you very much

Thanks Orzenil, please let me know how does this goes, and if everything works ok I can review & commit by the weekend or so ....