Forum .LRN Q&A: Re: New look and feel is in CVS

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
I guess it looks greater, but sadly a couple of things are broken in my installation:
  • The tabs do not seem to work on firefox on "OS X". I only get the list.
  • The dotlrn toolbar was not hideable, due to the fact that the version number of dotlrn has not been increased despite the fact that new parameters were added. Fixed in CVS
  • If I turn of developer support, the dotlrn toolbar shows up beneath the list of Tabs, instead of on top of it.
  • Once I leave .LRN (e.g. for site wide administration or other packages) the list of tabs is still there.
  • The schedule fonts in the first line (e.g. "Items from November 27, 2004 to December 27, 2004") are way too small and not readable anymore.
Any help is appreciated.
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
I take it back. Firefox cached my CSS file even through restarts, had to manually reload the CSS before it worked. Bummer... Still not optimal though:
  1. Position of the dotlrn toolbar is very random once you disable the developer support toolbar.
  2. The list of tabs is still active, but it was before as I just realized, so maybe leave it at that (but it is a bug on sites if you have other applications with users not in .LRN)
  3. The font for schedule is still to small (but this seems to be a problem in calendar.css).
Good job and great contribution.