Forum OpenACS Development: invalid command name "template::head::add_style"

I´ve got this error while executing the script. I don´t know is for a package that is not installed or something else. I just been installed the ajaxhelper and I tested whit a couple of examples scripts and is working fine. Please if someone can help me with this error,

invalid command name "template::head::add_style"
while executing
"template::head::add_style -style {
.no-title {
color: #FFFFFF;
}
.no-title:visited {
}
.no-title:link {
}
..."

Collapse
Posted by Dave Bauer on
I am not sure where the code in question is coming from.
If its in ajaxhelper, or otherwise, you'll need OpenACS 5.5 from the oacs-5-5 branch. Openacs 5.5 is in alpha now.
https://openacs.org/news/item?item_id=2757438
I just got install OpenAcs 5.4.3 and I did install the ajaxhelper and I test it whit a few test scipt and the result was fine, but I just download a package application "organization" from the Portal de software publico brasilero because I want to see the another scripts. I want to know if I have to install another package like ajaxhelper or just installing the new version of openacs 5.5 it install all the package and I don´t have to install individually.

sorry for my bad English

Collapse
Posted by Michael Cordova on
You should find that proc (template::head::add_style) on acs-templating/tcl/head-procs.tcl which is part of the OpenACS core and exists, at least, from OpenACS 5.4.3.

Give us an url where that error happens. Check your log to see where the problem is.