Forum OpenACS Improvement Proposals (TIPs): Re: TIP #134: Change default value for RichTextEditor param in acs-templating
- in acs-templating, the RichTextEditor variable should be documented accordingly. I just mentions xinha. I typed in TinyMCE (since dave uses this spelling), and nothing worked.
- the tooltips of the attach image/file icons must be improved for usability (currently "oacslink.link_desc" and oacsimage.desc"; i have not checked about i18n)
- If one clicks on the link button, nothing happens
- If one clicks on the image button, a dialog with an error shows up since it tries to access the mounted acs-templating
- the tinymce needs an adminstrator guide (e.g. wiki page) to describe how to use it in OpenACS. AFAIK, there is no way to mount templating via the admin pages.