Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Advice to ACS newbie wanting to do the problem sets, learn ACS

Our new documentation is under construction.  There's already a new installation guide that's up on a private server with comments enabled via loquacious.  Things aren't quite far enough along for those working on the docs to feel comfortable opening up things for free-for-all comments from everyone yet, but they'll get there before much longer, I think.  Not until after the upcoming holidays are over, of course.

If you're interested in helping out by writing documentation, e-mail Roberto Mello and Vinod Kurup directly (just search for them here, they've both posted a lot and I'm too lazy to look up their e-mail addresses for folks).  As soon as the New Year's post-party haze has lifted I'm sure they'll be willing to incorporate you or other volunteers into the process.

If you don't have time to help out directly by writing, you'll have the opportunity to comment on the docs directly relatively soon and that, too, would be a very big help.