Test Suite Version 1.2.7
Self Test Log
Test Identification Information:
Date: giovedì 7 aprile 2005 21.20.24
LMS Product: .LRN
LMS Version: 2.1

Starting Self Test

.... many debug lines ...

The LMS is SCORM Version 1.2 Run-Time Environment Conformant - Minimum with All Optional Data Model Elements (LMS-RTE3)

details will follow

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
This is excellent news. Do you know when this can make it into the CVS version of LORS?
Collapse
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Michele
It would be *really* good if you emailed the administrators of the ADL site to get dotLRN ADL certification.
http://www.adlnet.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=scormprod

I can see that there are a few open source projects in the list they have, so we should be able to get ours.

thanks for your collaboration!

Rafael

Collapse
Posted by Rafael Calvo on
Michele
The process of accreditation is pretty simple for what I can see. I statarted filling up the forms. I would need the full output of the test. Could you send it to me to: sinaptico at gmail dot com.

I set up an account for the dotLRN consortium people to manage dotLRN information at ADL's site.
If you prefer to do it yourself, please let me know as well
cheers

thanks

Rafael

Rafael, let me point out that the current release of LORS (0.6dx) does not include the support for SCORM RTE. My previous message was related to an extended version of LORS[m] which I have implemented for SII. I have used the ADL self test suite to verify the SCORM 1.2 conformance, and the result was successful.

We (the SII team in Italy) consider that it would be good to have this code integrated with the "official" release of LORS. However, there may be some drawbacks, and we are waiting for comments from Ernie or other teams working on LORS in order to commit to CVS.

Meanwhile, I think it is premature to complete the ADL certification process for dotLRN.

Michele

Collapse
Posted by Dario Roig on
Hi! In the University of Valencia (UV) we are using the SCORM that you developed.

We have reviewed the code to connect and we can read that the method to send the cookies is different. With Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 works well but with the latest version Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 doesn't work.
Have you any problem with the new versions of MVJ?

Thanks!!
packages/lorsm/src/java/org/adl/samplerte/client/ServletWriter.java

if( java_version.startsWith("1.4") || java_version.startsWith("1.3") || java_version.startsWith("1.2") || java_version.startsWith("1.1") ) {

System.out.println("COOKIES JAVA VERSION IS "+java_version);
con.setRequestProperty("Cookie", sessionid);
System.out.println("IL COOKIE SETTATO PER LA SESSIONE e'"+ con.getRequestProperty("Cookie"));

} else {

System.out.println("NOT SETTING SESSION COOKIES : JAVAWS should do it automatically");

//remove the cookieHandler installed by JavaWebStart (but this compiles with java 5 ?)
//CookieHandler cookieHandler = java.net.CookieHandler.getDefault();
//if (cookieHandler != null) {
// CookieHandler.setDefault(null);
//}

}

Collapse
Posted by Dario Roig on
Hi, we have added the version 1.6 in the condition and now is working well.

if( java_version.startsWith("1.6") || java_version.startsWith("1.4") || java_version.startsWith("1.3") || java_version.startsWith("1.2") || java_version.startsWith("1.1")

System.out.println("COOKIES JAVA VERSION IS "+java_version);
con.setRequestProperty("Cookie", sessionid);
System.out.println("IL COOKIE SETTATO PER LA SESSIONE e'"+ con.getRequestProperty("Cookie"));

} else {

System.out.println("NOT SETTING SESSION COOKIES : JAVAWS should do it automatically");

//remove the cookieHandler installed by JavaWebStart (but this compiles with java 5 ?)
//CookieHandler cookieHandler = java.net.CookieHandler.getDefault();
//if (cookieHandler != null) {
// CookieHandler.setDefault(null);
//}

}

Grettings