Forum OpenACS Development: List builder : Order by display_eval

Hi, I've found a comment in the proc template::list::prepare_for_rendering on packages/acs-templating/tcl/list-procs.tcl saying:
    #                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    # Dynamic columns: display_eval, link_url_eval, aggregate                                                                                                                                                                                                     
    #                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

# TODO: If we want to be able to sort by display_eval'd element values,                                                                                                                                                                                       
    # we'll have to do those in a separate run from doing the aggregates.                                                                                                                                                                                         

It seems that this is not implemented yet. The only ways I've got the orderby to work on dynamic cols are: manipulating manually the multirow (append&extend) and then running manually the multirow sort and the other way is generating my list builder from a list of lists. This is little bit awkward when dealing with dynamic list builders getting populated by dynamic queries and dynamic tcl procs.

My question is, Is there an easier way to sort dynamic cols (e.g. display_eval) using at the same time a db_multirow apart of the ways I mentioned?

I've done some debugging on this and it seems that in the list::prepare_for_rendering context the multirow gets all the columns set (including the display_eval ones which become $col___display). I could hack this proc and do the sorting stuff here but was wondering what would be the best way to do it.

Thanks