Forum OpenACS Q&A: Need help with first page

Collapse
Posted by G. Armour Van Horn on
I've been working on this as a background task for quite some time, and just haven't gotten to the point where I feel I'm making progress. I'd like to know if anyone with experience would be interested in working with me to setup a search function for a small realestate site.

<P>The competition I'm attempting to match (functionally) is at <a href="http://65.117.26.142/agents/disp_search.cfm?search=property_search&cou=15&sub=15a&st=wa">this page</a>.

<P>That's a pretty basic page to choose cities, price range, number of bedrooms and baths, lot size, etc., and then spit out summary pages and detail pages from their query.

<P>I'm running the last tarball before the official beta. The data import from the multiple listing service is correctly populating a PostgreSQL database.

<P>Once this is established I'm sure I can fine tune it, modify the appearance, etc. I just need the skeleton in working form. My expectation is that this is not much work for someone who has done it ten times, but it's way over my head right now.

<p>Van