Forum OpenACS Q&A: Response to Summary of the Sloan - Berklee dotLRN meeting

A personal heads-up to the OpenACS project manager - me - would be useful. Keep in mind that folks ask me questions. "what's happpening?" "what's the plan?"

My stock answer - "I dunno, no one bothers to tell me" - gives folks little satisfaction.

So maybe a commitment to keep the OpenACS Project Leader informed in a broad, general way as to what the future looks like from Sloan's perspective? Not me, personally, but whoever fills that role, which happens to be me at the moment?

I think this is a wonderful idea Don. People in the educational vertical come to me with the same questions. I had no idea you were doing the globalization work for Greenpeace and I'm very interested.

Why don't we commit to a voice meeting at least once every two weeks, after which we can jointly write minutes to the Bboard, perhaps even starting a few different threads to keep discussions organized.

As other Vertical Apps start to have multiple organizations collaborating, we can include one representative from each vertical in a conference call.