Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Problem compiling nspostgres module in aolserver4.5.1

Collapse
Posted by Jim Lynch on
PS, nspostgres-4.1 is the first to have POSTGRES=PG_CONFIG and the first one I worked on, to add this and other features to the build system, and improve error message reporting.
Collapse
Posted by rosae rosae on
Hello,

I had ./packages/acs-core-docs/www/files/nsd-postgres.txt copied and installed when I wrote the previous post. The postgres module problem was solved starting the server using the nsd-postgres command instead of run. But still remain the tdom and the tcclib libraries problems. They are both installed on my operating system, but aolserver is not able to find them. I think both problems can be solved installing them from source. Where can I download the tdom package? The page that appears on the documentation does not exists (that site has not that package). Can I install the tcllib pacakge from the openacs distribution?

I think that now these are the problems I have to start the server. In the following lines I show the error logs that appears:

[20/Oct/2010:12:16:09][7095.1601132288][-main-] Error: 0-acs-init.tcl: error loading tdom: can't find package tdom

[20/Oct/2010:12:16:10][7095.1601132288][-main-] Error: Error sourcing /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/html-email-procs.tcl:
can't find package mime
while executing
"package require mime"
(file "/var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/html-email-procs.tcl" line 12)
invoked from within
"source $__file "

[20/Oct/2010:12:16:10][7095.1601132288][-main-] Error: Error parsing queryfile /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-tcl/lib/page-error.xql:

invalid command name "dom"

invalid command name "dom"
while executing
"dom parse -simple [lindex $args 1]"
(procedure "xml_parse" line 4)
invoked from within
"xml_parse -persist $stuff_to_parse"
(procedure "db_qd_internal_parse_init" line 4)
invoked from within
"db_qd_internal_parse_init $whole_file $file_tag"
(procedure "db_qd_internal_load_queries" line 15)
invoked from within
"db_qd_internal_load_queries $stream $file_path"
(procedure "db_qd_internal_load_cache" line 9)
invoked from within
"db_qd_internal_load_cache $file_path"
[20/Oct/2010:12:16:10][7095.1601132288][-main-] Error: Error parsing queryfile /var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/00-database-procs-postgresql-postgresql.xql:

Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Collapse
Posted by rosae rosae on
Hello,

I installed tcllib package from source and the error

can't find package mime
while executing
"package require mime"
(file "/var/lib/aolserver/service0/packages/acs-tcl/tcl/html-email-procs.tcl" line 12)
invoked from within
"source $__file "

has disappeared. The only module I need to install is the tdom package. Where can I download it? Do somebody can send me it by email if there is not available on the web?

Thanks in advance.