Forum OpenACS Development: bug tracker broken?

Collapse
Posted by Eduardo Pérez on
It seems the bug tracker is broken. I tried to submit a bug report and got this:
Database operation "0or1row" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")

ERROR: syntax error at or near ";" at character 806 QUERY: declare get_root_folder__item_id alias for $1; -- default null v_folder_id cr_folders.folder_id%TYPE; begin if get_root_folder__item_id is NULL or get_root_folder__item_id in (-4,-100,-200) then v_folder_id := content_item_globals.c_root_folder_id; else select i2.item_id into v_folder_id from cr_items i1, cr_items i2 where i2.parent_id = -4 and i1.item_id = get_root_folder__item_id and i1.tree_sortkey between i2.tree_sortkey and tree_right(i2.tree_sortkey); if NOT FOUND then return null -- raise EXCEPTION ' -20000: Could not find a root folder for item ID %. Either the item does not exist or its parent value is corrupted.', get_root_folder__item_id; end if; end if; return v_folder_id;

end; CONTEXT: compile of PL/pgSQL function "content_item__get_root_folder" near line 26 PL/pgSQL function "content_item__new" line 50 at assignment PL/pgSQL function "content_item__new" line 20 at assignment PL/pgSQL function "bt_bug__new" line 39 at assignment

Collapse
2: Re: bug tracker broken? (response to 1)
Posted by Dave Bauer on
It looks ok. It appears that the commented out line was causing the problem. I reloaded the upgrade script to get the "official" version of that function and it looks ok.