Forum OpenACS Q&A: Installing

Collapse
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
To install the contacts package, we need to install several packages before.

So, I was runing mannually the sql scripts on my server to install be able to install them, and on the ref-us-zipcodes packages i got this error. Please let me know if it's an important error or not...

This is the script output:
-bash-3.00$ psql -f ref-us-zipcodes-create.sql
psql:ref-us-zipcodes-create.sql:25: NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "us_zipcodes_unique_pk" for table "us_zipcodes"
CREATE TABLE
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
psql:ref-us-zipcodes-create.sql:62: NOTICE: adding missing FROM-clause entry for table "acs_object_id_seq"
CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function "acs_object__new" line 17 at select into variables
PL/pgSQL function "acs_reference__new" line 30 at assignment
PL/pgSQL function "acs_reference__new" line 9 at return
acs_reference__new
--------------------
(1 row)

BEGIN
psql:ref-us-zipcodes-create.sql:66: ../common/ref-us-zipcodes-data.sql: No such file or directory
psql:ref-us-zipcodes-create.sql:67: ../../common/upgrade/ref-us-zipcodes-data-0.1d-2.0.sql: No such file or directory
COMMIT

So the error is in the end of the message
**No such file or directory***
How did that happen? if i'm following the steps and so the directory was suposed to be the already. wasn't it?

Collapse
2: Re: Installing (response to 1)
Posted by Ben Koot on
Iuri,

Thanks for your posting. I have created a seperate thread on the current contacts package. I hope that will eventualy solve your problems.

Collapse
3: Re: Installing (response to 1)
Posted by Torben Brosten on
Iuri Sampaio,

What version of the package are you installing? check in packages/ref-us-zipcodes/ref-us-zipcodes.info

The sql script uses relative pathnames to access the data in the common directory. Is it possible you ran the script from a directory other than the one containing the sql script?