Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: New OpenACS Repository Browser

Collapse
Posted by Matthew Geddert on
It looks nicer (obviously), especially the diff between files view is a lot easier to read. And a rss feed per package is AWESOME! I also really like that people can download a zip file/tarball of the current code at any time, this is really nice for people that don't know or want to know cvs, but want to be able to try out packages that are in development and not officially released and available via apm.

I was wondering if there is a way to configure it (i'm assuming there is) to by default hide deleted files and empty folders and only show them if the users clicks on the link to show them on the top right of the files and/or folder listing... Like the way attic works on the current cvs browser. I was confused because I looked at my packages and saw a bunch of files I deleted and I think it would be clearer to hide them be default and show them if you click...

I like and default to open software my self, but free is good enough for me if its this much better than the current open cvs browser.