Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Re: Delete Subsite Error

Collapse
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
No Dave, i'm able to delete the pkg and the subsite as well.

On each subsite i installed only "edit-this-page pkg". But i believe the problems are on the references of that, which i don't know where they are located.

Because I "unmounted" and "deleted" edit-this-page on each subsite and after i "delete" the subsite. Then i create a new subsite with the same name and url, and install the edit-this-page aplication with the same name.

I did that because i created a structure of subsites but then i realised that i missed one level. then i had to re-built again. So, i just did the same process with the same names, in order to get rid of the problem, but then the bug show up.

however i'm concerned the pkg-keys are unique for each instance, even if you uninstall and install another with the same names, the new one will receive a different pkg-key.
So it means the references haven't been deleted of the system.

Collapse
Posted by Iuri Sampaio on
By the way,
I found a link that takes me to unmounted packages. there i found all the packages i had unmounted and deleted, But they are stills there. Why?
Futhermore, i tried to delete them and i got this error message:

Error Deleting Instance
/ home / yabt / yabt / packages / dotlrn / www / dotlrn-master-kelp
The following error was returned:

Database operation "0or1row" failed (exception NSDB, "Query was not a statement returning rows.")

ERROR: update or delete on "apm_packages" violates foreign key constraint "cr_fldr_pkg_id_fk" on "cr_folders"
DETAIL: Key (package_id)=(197967) is still referenced from table "cr_folders".

SQL:
select apm_package__delete('197967');