Forum .LRN Q&A: Hosting of dotLRN

Collapse
Posted by Sridhar Venugopal on
I am an independent consultant working with corporates, NGOs and individuals facilitating learning.

I would like to know if there is any free hosting of dotLRN, in which I could create a complete infrastructure for my organization. I do not mind paying a reasonable fee too for this service.

Do let me know few available choices.

Sridhar

Collapse
2: Re: Hosting of dotLRN (response to 1)
Posted by Bernd Simon on
We have set up a hosted service for a partner a few weeks ago under http://www.learn4you.at/
Collapse
3: Re: Hosting of dotLRN (response to 1)
Posted by Al Guyer on
Is there a similar service a little closer to home, say something in the Northern Hemisphere? It's my boss asking. He would like to pursue other methods of delivering critical services... (I think he's afraid of my impending heart attack)

Thanks,

-al

Collapse
4: Re: Hosting of dotLRN (response to 1)
Posted by Caroline Meeks on
Zill provides OpenACS and dotLRN hosting if you just want hosting.

Solution Grove partners with Zill to provide supported hosting if you are looking for application support.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Caroline

Collapse
5: Re: Re: Hosting of dotLRN (response to 4)
Posted by Al Guyer on
Thank you Caroline,

I will forward your email to our IT Director.

Thanks!

-al

Collapse
6: Re: Hosting of dotLRN (response to 1)
Posted by Denis Roy on
Azri is a full-service ICT company that specializes in several open-source platforms and technologies.

We provide managed hosting in our own data center facility as well as a complete portfolio of services around OpenACS including conceptualization, installation, configuration, and customization.

Please drop me an email for further information. We would be happy to assist you with your request.