Forum OpenACS Development: Re: xowiki javascript "function calc_image_tags_to_wiki_image_links" doesn't do what you'd expect...

Gustaf,

I have done a clean install (everything HEAD) and tried it out.  That's absolutely fantastic.  How on earth do you do things like that so quickly?  Thank you very much indeed.

😊

I see what you mean about extending to allow configuration of other image directories.  Yes, this would be good, though certainly not a necessity.  In point of fact, I did not mean to suggest using a carousel as an image selector.  I was just thinking about which bits of existing code I might be able to re-factor or re-use to do what you have done today.  I think the existing selector is wonderful as it is!

A couple of bits of housekeeping info I uncovered along the way in case it helps anyone:

- I initially tried using the new HEAD co of xowiki with oacs5-7 Core and the absent parent_id error mentioned earlier was thrown by 'ckeditor-images/upload_image.tcl'.  Presumably this reflects a change in oacs-core (perhaps some change to ad_page_contract or something) since the solution is to use a head co of oacs-core.  I agree probably not worth trying to fix for oacs5.7.

- There are some ds-comment statements in the ckeditor-images tcl pages.  Developer support is not set as a dependency so this will throw errors intially.  The solution of course is to either co and install acs-developer-support, or comment out the ds_comment statements.

- I have noticed that the 'list' method of my demo xowiki::Form is creating some Javascript errors.  Probably just a missing ';' somewhere causing amongst other things, yui-dom-event.js not to load.  I will have a look for this and report back.

SEC7113: CSS was ignored due to mime type mismatch
reset-fonts-grids.css
base.css
container.css
datatable.css
button.css
skin.css
menu.css
SCRIPT1004: Expected ';'
yahoo-dom-event.js, line 1 character 6
utilities.js, line 1 character 6
container-min.js, line 1 character 6
treeview-min.js, line 1 character 6
button-min.js, line 1 character 6
menu-min.js, line 1 character 6
datasource-min.js, line 1 character 6
autocomplete-min.js, line 1 character 6
datatable-min.js, line 1 character 6
selector-min.js, line 1 character 6
SCRIPT5009: 'YAHOO' is undefined

This image selector and page orientated image storage is a really wonderful feature - thank you very much indeed.

I will finalise the v4 CKEditor stuff and send through.

Regards
Richard