Forum OpenACS Q&A: Re: Solution Grove Releases Web 2.0 Page Demo and Tutorials

Hi Hamilton,

I installed and played a bit with the mashup package and found it very impressive.

I'm not sure if it is a problem in my installation, but I discovered that the only way to make the portlets draggable is to disable the developer-support package. Hope that this can avoid to other people a debugging session.

Another question is that I got a Google map key and set it into the corresponding parameter, but nothing appears on the page and I have no clue as how to proceed.

Many thanks to you and Solution Grove for your valuable contributions!

Hi Claudio,

The problem you discovered with developer support is a bit odd because the index.adp and index.tcl files do not use the regular acs templates. Thanks for the info, though, I'll give it a look.

The google map key works only in the URL that you registered with. For me when I test on my dev box, I get a javascript message that the Google API key is not being used in the correct url. The API key I registered was meant to be used in www.solutiongrove.com, so when I run it from a different URL I get the said javascript error.

On IE, once the javascript error is encountered, the whole thing stops and does not continue.

On firefox, however, you will get further because firefox ignores and notes the error in the javascript console and proceeds with the rest of the javascript.

I hope this helps.

Ham