Forum OpenACS Development: OCT: Virtual bug stomp July 13-14

Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
In today's OCT meeting we decided to schedule a bug stomp for July 13-14 (a thursday and friday).

The focus of this bug stomp will be to either fix or delete automated tests for acs-tcl that do not pass (and have not since their creation, many detect "code cleanup" issues rather than code that actually doesn't work).

We'll post more information as the date approaches.

If anyone in the Portland area would like to join in, I would be more than glad to organize a place for us to meet. I'm sure OpenACSers in other plades will be willing to do the same.

Collapse
Posted by Rocael Hernández Rizzardini on
ok, I'm participating, and I'll bring a number of experienced developers to the bug stomp.

Which OCT members will participate? I know Dave, Víctor, Don and I will do...

Collapse
Posted by Nick Carroll on
I'll be participating too.
Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
Can newbies attend as well ?
Collapse
Posted by Don Baccus on
Yes, of course newbies can join in. IRC's always open ...
Collapse
Posted by Alex Kroman on
I'll be participating as well. I could probably meet up Friday morning somewhere in Southeast Portland. Stumptown perhaps?
Collapse
Posted by Nis Jørgensen on
I would like to join a meetup in the greater Copenhagen area (including southern Sweden) if anyone else are game. I may be able to organize something, but would prefer not to 😊.
Collapse
Posted by Olga C. Santos on
Will the "code clean-up issues" include making the code validate against http://validator.w3.org/? Currently, even the register page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional (19 errors with default theme and 14 with Selva theme). So, could you have a look at them and make it HTML valid? This is important (among other reasons) for accessibility compliance (See this bug).