Forum .LRN Q&A: Creating an interactive tool in UNEP for developing integrated environmental assessments for cities

Dear All,

I would like to create a toolkit which will be an interactive tool for developing integrated environmental assessments for cities. This toolkit will be used to teach ministers or scientists around the world on how to create or write an integrated environmental assessment for their city. They should also be able to publish, manage and organize the content that lies in their city. I am new to e-learning and therefore do not have sufficient knowledge on selecting which is the best software. I came across Drupal through my searches. I would appreciate it if you gave me advice on whether Drupal is the best system to use for this initiative and what its advantages and disadvantages are respectively.

If you do require more information on this initiative then please feel free contact me. I would like our site to be the best interactive site in the UN world.

I hope to receive a response as soon as possible from you. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Roshni Peshavaria