Forum OpenACS Q&A: XoWIKI content gone ?

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
THe content of the non core packages on the xowiki seems to be gone, as does some other stuff there. Any idea why that is and how to get it back?

Furthermore, someone wrote the script for importing the packages into the XoWIKI. Could this script be rerun and actually make sure that the CVS Module information is available on the XoWIKI page and all the documentation from the /doc directory (of that package) is imported? This is, if we cannot resurrect the content.

This will make it much easier to continue the documentation of the package.

Last but not least, is it possible to change the ordering of the Packages on the left pane, as it is, well, confusing at the moment, especially as it is in no particular order. Furhermore, I would like to get the -portlet and the dotlrn- helper packages into a different "region".

Collapse
2: Re: XoWIKI content gone ? (response to 1)
I take everything back and admit I am stupid. At least partially.

Please can someone tell me how to delete the whole TREE of "Documentation" => "Packages".

Packages was moved out to its own subheading and got away from documentation, so now we have it twice.

Collapse
3: Re: XoWIKI content gone ? (response to 1)
How can I get an "Index Page" to the packages category. How can I do the same for non core and core packages ?
Collapse
4: Comments on XoWIKI pages (response to 1)
Each XoWIKI page has a "short description" field. Great. Better would be a comment field where I can give a short description what has changed in this revision, so others can see what was done and who changed what and why (this might not be detectable by an automated DIFF)
Collapse
5: Re: XoWIKI content gone ? (response to 3)
Posted by Gustaf Neumann on
Collapse
6: Re: XoWIKI content gone ? (response to 5)
Kindoff. It is good to see there was a change, but I am still missing a comment from Torben why he was making the change. So having the info who changed it last is good, but having a full history, who changed it between Nick and Torben and what are comments they made to each change would be better.