Forum .LRN Q&A: campussource

Collapse
Posted by Jun Yamog on
Any opinion about this site?  In terms of dotLRN mindshare?

http://www.campussource.de/

Collapse
2: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by Carl Robert Blesius on
Sounds like a good idea as well as a good place to increase dotLRN's mindshare. I just fired off an email asking what we need to do to take part. Thanks Jun.
Collapse
3: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by Jun Yamog on
Just the man that I am looking for :)  I don't really understand German.  Thanks Carl.
Collapse
4: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by David Kuczek on
I study at Cologne University which set up Ilias, one of the opensource projects on that list. It sucks!!! It is based on mysql + php + apache and has been sponsored by big bucks from Bertelsmann foundation, but it is dying...

The most interesting is "uni open platform". It was founded by the biggest public distance learning university, FernUni Hagen.

Oliver Bierhoff received his degree in Business Administration from FernUni Hagen. For everybody outside Germany: German striker who shot the golden goal in the 1996 European Football championship and made Garry Linekers words come ture: "Football is a simple game where 22 players play against each other and in the end Germany wins" 😊

I have never looked at it in more detail though...

http://uni-open-platform.fernuni-hagen.de/

Collapse
5: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by defunct defunct on
Except of course when there's a 5 somewhere in the score.... now what was it again 5-?.... Oh dear I forgot (not) :o)

Unfortunately its more of an Oliver Beerbelly than Bierhoff more recently ;)

Collapse
6: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by Tapiwa Sibanda on
Simon, except after that disasterous performance against Macedonia, I am looking forward to the next Germany game.
Collapse
7: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by defunct defunct on
Ahem.. urm.. oh.. urm yes.... well the less said about that the better..

Although in fairness they were no mugs.. what was their number 10 called?? Blimey I hope Glen Hoddles got his sights set on him when the transfer window opens. He'd be perfect for Spurs! So every cloud and all that....

Collapse
8: Response to campussource (response to 1)
Posted by Carl Robert Blesius on
Sorry to change the subject Simon, but I have received more info on CampusSource. Consider it a kind of elearning software certification initiative... lots of forms to be filled out asking about installation, documentation, etc., which are then used to install, test, and review the software. A committee then decides if the software will be listed and what level of certification it will receive. I will send those off as soon as we have a solid dotLRN v1.0 out.