Forum OpenACS Q&A: ETP docs and Museatech

Collapse
Posted by Claudio Pasolini on
Before diving into the code, I was searching for some programmers documentation about ETP that was available at Museatech's site, but the site is down.

I hope this is only a temporary problem, but anyway it would be useful to put available docs directly into the ETP package.

Claudio

Collapse
2: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 1)
Posted by Talli Somekh on
Oof, Claudio, this is my fault. The server's been down for some repairs and cleaning. I will get the stuff up as soon as I can.

In the meantime, if you do a google search on etp you might be able to see the google cache's of the pages.

Google rocks.

talli

Collapse
3: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 1)
Posted by Gilbert Price on
I checked with Google last night, but they've only got the main index page cached.

Please let us know when the documentation is back online.

Would it be possible to get what documentation there is included in the final 4.6 release?

Thanks...

Collapse
4: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 1)
Posted by Dave Bauer on
I have downloaded them from the internet archive. Give me a day or two to make sure they are ok and I'll add them to the online docs and 4.6 code.

Thanks for reminding me!

Collapse
5: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 1)
Thanks Dave,

I really appreciate it. I know they came in handy the last time I set-up ETP. Wish I had downloaded them before and filed them away.

Thanks,

Collapse
6: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 1)
Posted by Dave Bauer on
Edit this page docs are in OpenACS CVS and at https://openacs.org/doc/edit-this-page/
Collapse
7: Re: ETP docs and Museatech (response to 6)
Dave,

Thanks, got em, and installed em...