To keep everyone in the loop, we're going to post weekly status updates on our progress on implementing workflow to this thread.
Here's the first one, about what was done last week:
- Continued work on the workflow specification, most notably assignments, notifications, service contracts for callbacks, and the API for workflow applications to use.
- Started implementation of the workflow data model and the workflow definition API, including writing automated test-cases.
- Started the bug-tracker refactoring to be built on workflow. This helps us design the workflow API and ensure that we're on the right track.
- Workflow API, for defining workflows, and for interacting with a case.
- Service contracts for callbacks, including adding a Tcl API for defining service contracts and registering implementations to acs-service-contract.
- Needed enhancements to notifications, as explained in the workflow spec
Since we'll be away Wed-Sun this week, we won't get all that much done this week.
See you again next wek :)/Lars