Forum OpenACS Development: ETP Problem

Collapse
Posted by Randy Ferrer on

Ok. I just created a fresh oacs install from oacs-4-6-1-final. I set-up the site exactly as I had set-up my previous 4.6 installation which is a set-up like oacs.org with an etp instance running on the homepage. See this thread for a great description of the set-up. The problem is that the top level page insists on using default-index rather than the homepage-index templates set-up for the home page. I have tried setting the etp parameters for application and subsite to homepage and I have also attempted to do so for the homepage instance but no matter what it reverts back to using the default-index templates. The page under the url where etp is mounted does accept the homepage parameter with no problem. Any ideas? I have tried everything including cleaning all traces of etp from the db and reinstalling it - no joy. TIA for your assists.

--Randy
Collapse
2: Re: ETP Problem (response to 1)
Posted by Randy Ferrer on
Ok. I found the problem and I deeply apologize for wasting your time reading this. I had forgotten to set the ETP parameters at Main Site. That's what happens sometimes after being up for 2 days with 3 hours sleep I guess. Again, I'm sorry for the extraneous post.