Forum OpenACS Development: Re: Tcl Web Services Toolkit: TWiST

Collapse
Posted by Malte Sussdorff on
I am not sure how you manage to come to the conclusions what I am interested in or what I suspect TWiST to do. Obviously it is not written to satisfy my needs, how could it, after all I have not voiced them before actually using the software.

What I am interested though is understanding how I can export pm::task::new as a webservice, so I could use e.g. wsdl to create a new task. That is my ultimate goal, and this is why I am asking all those questions which I hope you will answer eventually, unless you say it is all obvious from the documentation, then I will admit defeat and humbly ask you where it is answered in the documentation (as I read through a lot and might have missed it).

Last but not least, I have not intention to hack on tWSDL or TWiST. Unless you define exchanging "proc" with "ad_proc" for your proc definitions as hacking. And you made your wishes *very* clear and I respect that. Still I feel the installation and documentation could be improved, what you make of that is entirely up to you, this is *my* personal opinion and not meant as an insult.