Forum OpenACS Q&A: Spring 2009 OCT Election procedure and Call for Nominations

<h4>Voters and Nominations</h4>

Current OCT members, CVS committers and anyone who has posted at least twice to the forums in 90 days to 15 March 2009 (44 people) may vote. The same persons are eligible to be candidates for OCT, and may nominate others for this election.

There are 6 seats available ( One of them being a 6 months position due to the tie on the last OCT election ). The elected persons will have 1 year term ending on 1 March 2010 (6 months term for the person with the 6th highest votes). Current OCT members: Don Baccus, Dave Bauer, Miguel A Cordova, Victor Guerra, Avni Kathri, Héctor Romojaro, Stefan Sobernig are automatically nominated. (Please post here if you refuse the nomination.) Nomination takes place by posting on this thread and they do not require seconds.

<h4>Timetable</h4>
(All times are Midnight UTC on the day mentioned.)

Now Nominations open.
Friday 20 March 2009 Nominations close. Preliminary ballot is published.
Saturday 21 March 2009 Ballot is frozen at 23:00 UTC (those who have refused nomination are deleted). Voting begins at Midnight UTC.
Thursday 2 April 2009: Voting ends.

<h4>Procedure</h4>
Voting will take place on the openacs.org site, at a URL to be announced in this thread and in its own thread on the OpenACS Q&A forum.
Please request notification on this thread using the link at the top of the page.

Let the nominations begin!

Hi All -

I decline the nomination as I don't have the time needed to dedicate to the team.

Thanks,
Avni

I nominate Michael Steigman.